Counting days has never been this much fun! This project can be assembled by novice makers. The chip comes pre-programmed with software that allows the DayCounter to count up one day at a time, or lets the user set the count to a desired value with a simple one button interface, and have it count down one day at a time. Easily mounts in a frame or posterboard so that you can customize the surrounding text to suit your particular needs. A single DayCounter is good for up to 99 days, and they can be "chained together" serially to give you more digits.
Day Counter - How many days and/or weeks between two dates
- Enter earlier date information at "From:"
- Enter later date information at "To:"
- Select a month and a date. Enter a year.
Click "Click to Calculate" button. The number of days between the two selected dates will appear.
To clear the entry boxes click "Reset".
- The year entered must be a positive number. Not zero (0).
- If you type "ghblxz", in the year box the computer will print "0"
- If you type "1.9e2", the computer will use "190" to calculate the answer.
- If you select "February 31", the computer will print "Not a Day"
- The calculations made on this calculator count exclusively.
- To count inclusively, you may add one day to the results.